Celebrating Years of Success
Lauth has grown to become one of the leading real estate development companies in the country. From our first retail strip mall to the latest technologically advanced "Green" facilities, Lauth continues to grow through the dedication and passion for what we do best.
- Founded in 1977
- 1978 - Lauth completed its first retail project
- 1979 - Lauth built its first office facility
- 1982 - Lauth built its first industrial project
- 1986 - Lauth developed its first healthcare project
- 1987 – Formed Lauth Construction, further allowing the
company to expand its place as a leader in the industry
- 1990 – Lauth built its first project outside Indiana and launched its national expansion program to better serve its clients
- 1994 – Lauth reached the milestone of completed projects totaling $1 billion
- 2002 – Lauth becomes active in Denver market which is the 18th state Lauth has projects
- 2003 - Lauth Construction became one of only a few licensed general contractors in all 49 states in the continental U.S.
- 2004 - In October 2004, Lauth opened Clay Terrace in Carmel, Indiana. At 570,000 SF, Clay Terrace is one of the premier open air, Lifestyle Centers in the country.
- 2005 - Lauth's largest office project, INTECH Park, is the largest office development in the State of Indiana and is designated a Certified Technology Park.
- 2006 - Lauth's years of solid experience coupled with completed projects in excess of $2 billion, make it one of the leading national development and construction firms in the country. Annual volume is approximately $600 million
- 2007 - Lauth celebrates its 30th Anniversary, breaks ground on NASCAR Plaza, a 20-story office tower in downtown Charlotte, and is honored as one of the "Best Places to Work" by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- 2009 – Lauth’s total completed projects exceed $3 billion
- 2010 – Lauth forms venture with Invesco for acquisition of two shopping centers totalling over 650,000 square feet
- 2012 – Lauth Group, Inc and Robert L. Lauth CEO. Announce new Partners/Owners--Mike Jones President, Michael Garvey Chief Investment Officer, Jonathan Goodburn CFO, Stephen Eppink EVP Construction
- 2013 – Lauth announces "Lauth Communities" an LGI Division to acquire and self manage high quality apartment communities in strategically selected markets.