Return to Properties
Lafayette Pavilions is strategically located approximately one mile west of I-65 along SR 26 at the “gateway” to the Lafayette, Indiana market. Its hard corner location provides tremendous visibility and offers an excellent opportunity for retailers seeking a high profile location to serve the greater Lafayette community.
The project is anchored by Gordmans department store and is complemented by a great list of retailers and restaurants such as TJ Maxx, Office Depot, Famous Footwear, Men’s Wearhouse, TGI Friday’s, McAlister’s Deli, Chuck E. Cheese’s, Starbucks, Old National Bank and many others.Features
- A high profile corner location
- Exposure to approximately 60,000 cars per day
- Convenient access from surrounding communities including West Lafayette
- A regional draw from communities as far as 40 miles
- Neighboring anchors include Super Target, Lowe’s, Sam’s Club, Marsh and Ashley Furniture